Baker APPLY NOW
We’re looking for partners who love craft coffee, who thrive in a collaborative team environment, and who will work to ensure every customer feels welcomed. If you love craft coffee, have a strong work ethic & want to join a team for the long haul, we’d love to have you join our team! (Sorry, we don’t have any seasonal opportunities at this time.)
• Deliver the best experience to every customer, with a friendly and community-oriented attitude.
• Prepare and serve beverages and food items consistently.
• Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work, and special tasks.
• Maintain a clean and inviting environment for customers and team members.
• Be able and willing to work early morning, afternoon, and weekend shifts.
• Support your team in keeping the cafe clean and running smoothly.
Why you’re right for this job:
• You love cultivating community, connection and conversation.
• You have the ultimate customer service mindset; you love making someone else’s day better.
• You are proactive and self-motivated, with high standards for quality.
• You love coffee and you’re a quick learner.
• You work well in a fast paced, highly social environment. You’re willing to adapt, innovate and work hard.
• You can remain calm, cool and collected during peak times and under stress.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds above your head.
• Job requires long hours on your feet.
• Repeated motions with hands and wrists (i.e. tamping, pulling shots, steaming milk).|||Ramsey Street|||||||||-KVt4Acn.cuXmf3H|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false